NEW: NOW FEATURING NEW AND IMPROVED MOTORS: MORE POWERFUL THAN BEFORE!
NEW: Steel Trolley with All-Terrain wheels and lockable castors.
The polypropylene drum is hardwearing, robust and lighter than the standard steel drum. Now mounted on a sturdy steel trolley, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS has oversized all-terrain rear wheels for stability and multi direction front castors, making it easy to move over uneven ground! Furthermore, the front castor are lockable, so you can park your vacuum on hills and slopes and even in the back of your van.
The Commercial 75 Plus is finished with a tippingchassis for ease of emptying, making light work of your gutter cleaning projects from start to finish!
We’ve even thrown a FREE Vacuum Service in the mix for you! To redeem your free service, please call 01604 968700. Please note this must be booked within 1 year of your purchase date.
skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS Machine:
- 3300 Watts (3 x 1100 motors) mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 100 Inches of Water Lift – ideal for everyday gutter cleaning projects.
- 11,750 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a foot rest.
- 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable polypropylene construction.
- 75 Litres container with 72 Litre capacity
- Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
- Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)
- Motor wattage: 2600 watts max (2 motors)
- Water Lift: 100 inches
- Air flow Movement: 11,750 Litres per minute
- Decibel level: 69 dB
- Container capacity: 72 litres
- Mains connection: 240 volt
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 23kg
- L x W x H (cm): 56 x 58 x 94
- skyVac® Commercial PLUS Wet & Dry Commercial Vacuum
- skyVac® Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac® Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag