NOW FEATURING NEW AND IMPROVED MOTORS – MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER BEFORE!
The ever popular skyVac® Industrial 85 Wet & Dry Vacuum has been designed specifically to tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning tasks. With three Industrial strength 1,100 Watt motors (3,300 Watt total) the unique and robust system also boasts a 12,000 litre per minute airflow. The patented ‘Power Mix’ lever enables a huge water inch lift of 145 inches +50% greater than standard 3 motor 3,300 Watt machines*
Now comes as standard with Drain Hose & Sieve Basket, dividing gutter debris as it enters the drum, making it easier to dispose of. The sieve basket catches leaves and moss (which can be easily tipped into a compost bin) allowing the water to drain through into the base of the drum. Ideal for extracting gutter soup from waterlogged guttering!
The steel drum features a high mounted reinforced side glide entry port to eliminate blockages and maximise the full capacity of the 78-litre drum. Mounted on an all-terrain trolley, the unit is easy to transport and manoeuvre over uneven ground, up and down curbs. Easy to empty thanks to an evenly balanced tipping chassis with locking castors. Simply unclip and remove the motor head, placing safely upright on the ground thanks to the steel foot on the filter protector plate and tip out drum contents.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac™ Elite pole system. Made of super-strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent-pending Vac Release Pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complemented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
The skyVac™ Industrial 85 Wet and Dry Vacuum is available as 110V or 240V options.
The 110V Industrial 85 will be available with the new supercharged motors in the New Year! However, they are still available to buy with the original motors, boasting powerful suction power!
- Motor Wattage: 3300 watts max (three motors)
- Patented POWERMIX technology with dual settings for optimum suction performance
- Airflow: 10,000LPM
- Water Lift: 150”
- Decibel Level: 72 dB
*Source: IPC Flow Mix Inch Water Lift 3,800mm H20 vs standard 3 Motor 3,300 Watt at 2,380mm H20.
skyVac™ Industrial 85 Machine:
- Two power settings. A “Light Debris” setting for standard gutter clearance and “Heavy Debris” for stubborn growth and blockages.
- Slide guide entrance eliminates blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum.
- All-terrain tipping chassis housing the stainless-steel unit for ease of movement.
- Front locking casters to keep unit in place during use.
- Stainless Steel housing unit can be removed from the tipping chassis to access areas with restricted access
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away.
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance.
skyVac™ Elite Pole Set:
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight, making working at heights of up to 40ft much less physically tiring.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole – to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance. Ideal for operating directly overhead or angled over an obstacle such as a conservatory.
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning.
- skyVac™ Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.
To adapt the skyVac™ Industrial 85 for Internal high-level cleaning projects please use the Internal Conversion kit available to purchase separately.
|SkyVac Elite Poles PATENT PENDING
(Application No. GB1713830.6)
- Motor wattage: 3300 watts max (3 motors)
- Water Lift: 145″
- Air flow Movement: 12,000 Litres per minute
- Decibel level: 72 dB
- Container Capacity: 78 Litres
- Mains connection: 240 volt or 110 @ 32 amp
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- Weight: 36kg
- L x W x H (cm): 60 x 64 x 114
- Industrial Wet & Dry Vacuum
- 8x Elite carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long (50mm diameter) Includes 1 x Vac Release Pole
- New Drain Hose & Sieve Basket
- 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm Diameter)
- NEW skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder (wider neck to reduce blockages)
- NEW Scalloped End Tool, for breaking down gutter debris
- Daily End Tool
- Crevice End Tool for accessing tight guttering
- Aluminium Tapered End Tool for accessing small gaps
- Aluminium Long End Tool for access to downpipes
- Aluminium Dirt breaker, for breaking down gutter turf
- skyVac® Pole and Accessory Carrying Bag
Please note this system does not come with a camera and this can be purchased separately here