The World’s Most Powerful Mains Powered Free-Standing Gutter Cleaning Machine
- Blockage free, Side Entry. Traditional gutter cleaning systems have a front entry only, which often causes damaging blockages against the important filter. We have mounted the entry port on the side of the drum, this helps debris and pick-up to avoid the filter, with a vortex airflow within the container this ensures a blockage free entry to the machine.
- POWERMIX Air Flow Lever, this patterned design is straight forward yet effective to use. Simply slide the lever to the right to make the most of the powerful 150 inch (374 MBAR) water lift – providing you with 50% more suction than it’s nearest rival, helping you get that extra bit of lift for heavy tufts of grass and debris when you need it.
- We know you are working in all sorts environments and when you machine is full it can become heavy and difficult to manoeuvre, so we have mounted the new SkyVac Industrial on a 4 x 4 All-Terrain Chassis, so you can negotiate all types of surfaces.
- Comes with our new and improved SkyVac Elite Poles plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
|SkyVac Elite Poles PATENT PENDING
(Application No. GB1713830.6)
- Motor wattage: 3300 watts max (3 motors)
- Water Lift: 150″ (374 MBAR) – largest on the gutter cleaning market
- Air flow Movement: 8000 Litres per minute
- Decibel level: 72 dB
- Container Capacity: 78 Litres
- Mains connection: 240 volt or 110 @ 32 amp
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- Weight: 36kg
- L x W x H (cm): 60 x 64 x 114
- SkyVac Industrial 85 Wet & Dry vacuum
- Elite Carbon Fibre poles 1.5 metres long, plus one NEW Vac Release Pole
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (50mm Diameter)
- Crevice tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool
- Daily end tool and long reach tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
Please note this system does not come with a camera and this can be purchased separately here