When it comes to restricted access, such as narrow pathways or tight boundaries at the side of properties, gutter clearing from the safety of the ground can be challenging.
The New SkyVac® Elite Rigid Neck 180° Tool holder enables the user to directly access overhead gutter clearing projects in tight locations. Engineered from lightweight yet durable carbon fibre, the curved 180-degree design allows easy access to overhead gutters whilst the rigid construction gives the operator greater control to remove even the most stubborn of gutter challenges.
Compatible with the SkyVac® Elite Pole system, the Rigid Neck 180° Tool holder can be securely clamped in place in the Elite pole. Select the appropriate end tool for the project and clamp securely in place.
- Constructed from durable and robust carbon fibre
- Compatible with the SkyVac® Elite Poles only
- Holds a range of SkyVac® Elite end tools for optimum gutter clearing
Photo Credit: MJC Services DS-services-cleaning
- Material: Carbon Fibre
- Dimensions: Approx 37 x 35 x 5
- Angle 180 degrees
Included as Standard:
- 1 x SkyVac® Elite Rigid Neck 180° Tool holder
- Compatible with the SkyVac® Elite pole system and tools (Not Included)
Directly overhead gutter cleaning projects with restricted access such as from narrow pathways at the side of properties. Also perfect for wider and deeper commercial gutters.
Compatible with the SkyVac® Elite pole system and tools (Not Included)