IMPORTANT the Vacuum you are attaching these poles to MUST be Approved for cleaning and dust extraction in ATEX Zone 22 environments with explosive dust
Designed specifically for use with ATEX Zone 22 Approved Vacuum Systems, this is the only independently ATEX-certified high-level cleaning pole system compatible with all ATEX-certified vacuums.
Now featuring NEW Safety Locking System on all included poles and end tools, high-level cleaning from the safety of the ground has never been safer.
This pole set is ideal for removing hazardous dust from sky-high to the ground floor, making it easy to access even the most hard-to-reach spots, including high beams, ducting, pipes and air vents.
Included as Standard in each Antistatic Kit :
- NEW Safety Locking System ATEX-certified carbon fibre poles
- NEW Safety Locking System Carbon fibre 155-degree tool holder (SVX2-CLIPS)
- NEW Safety Locking System Carbon fibre 65-degree tool holder (SVX3-CLIPS)
- NEW Safety Locking System Large Round End Brush (SVX8-4)
- NEW Safety Locking System Small Round End Brush (SVX9-4)
- NEW Safety Locking System Crevice End Tool (SVX7-4)
- NEW Safety Locking System Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter.
- NEW Anti-Static tool carrying bag
- Anti-Static pole carrying bag
Choose the Height You Wish to Reach
- 6 Metre Reach (20ft)
- 9 Metre Reach (30ft)
- 12 Metre Reach (40ft)
Risk Assessment (ATEX)
If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable / explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer / end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity
- Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).