NEW: THE ANTI-STATIC SUCTION POLES AND END TOOLS NOW INCLUDE A SAFETY LOCKING MECHANISM!
Keeping on top of safe and hygienic cleaning at height in environments prone to airborne combustible dust is challenging. The vacuuming process sucks the dust into the system to prevent it from becoming airborne and creating increased risk through the cleaning process.
The A37G is a single-phase explosion-proof industrial vacuum suitable for Zone 22 locations. This high-powered system features a brushless motor and a high-filtration unit. The package also comes with a range of high-access Anti-Static poles and accessories for versatile cleaning. This system makes high-level ATEX cleaning more economical than ever.
Safety Locking Poles and End Tools:
Bring high spaces within reach with new suction poles and end tools! With the additional security of the Safety Locking System features, you can remove dust from everything from air vents, window ledges, beams, ledges, and piping.
NOW INCLUDING THE NEW ATEX TOOL CARRY BAG TO KEEP YOUR TOOLS STORED SAFELY.
Suitable for: ATEX Zone 22 environments
- Air flow Movement: 3600 Litres per minute (Maximum)
- Motor wattage: 1100 max
- Decibel level: 73
- Container capacity: 37 Litres
- Mains connection: 240v or 110v volt
- Height: 124cm
- Weight: 42kg
- Main filter area (cm²) 10000
- Main filter type: ANTISTATIC STAR FILTER L-CLASS
- L45 x W44 x H75
Included as Standard in each Antistatic Kit
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk VHS110 Z22)
- NEW Safety Locking System Feature ATEX 1.5 Metre Suction Pole
- NEW Safety Locking System Carbon fibre 155-degree tool holder
- NEW Safety Locking System Carbon fibre 65-degree tool holder
- NEW Safety Locking System Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter
- 5 metres of 38mm Anti-Static flexi pick-up hose.
- 3 x assorted internal end tools.
- Anti-Static pole carrier bag.
- NEW Anti-Static Accessory Bag
- Anti-Static rubber crevice tool (for low-level cleaning)
Choose the Height You Wish to Reach
- 6 Metre Reach (20ft)
- 9 Metre Reach (30ft)
- 12 Metre Reach (40ft)
Risk Assessment (ATEX)
If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable / explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer / end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity
- Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).