A life changing, golden opportunity!
Running for over ten years, our hands on Training Days have been designed to teach you everything you need to know about setting up an external business, offering services including patio and paving cleaning, external gutter cleaning and professional window cleaning.
With extensive first-hand experience in the cleaning industry, we pride ourselves on providing thorough and authentic training, meeting the needs of all of our customers.
Upcoming Training Days...
Our upcoming training sessions for 2019 are listed below, click register now to book onto one of our upcoming days.
- Friday 17th January 2020 **SOLD OUT**
- Friday 7th February 2020
- Friday 6th March 2020
- Friday 3rd April 2020
Meet your Trainer
Industry expert, Paul Crosbie
“Our training days have greatly assisted thousands of people to launch their own businesses using top of the range systems that require very little training, but offer a unique cost effective service. Due to its simplicity, our days have attracted many trades including ex-service people, window cleaners, police officers and even a deep-sea diver! Anyone can attend, no previous experience is required. All that is needed is motivation and dedication, with a desire to learn.”
What you will learn on our Training Days...
With over 40 years’ experience behind us, we have the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to start and successfully run an external cleaning business. Our training days have been designed to teach you everything you need to know about setting up an external business, offering services such as patio and paving cleaning, external gutter cleaning and internal vacuuming, and UPVC cleaning projects.
Marketing & Promotion
- Know your market place and how to promote your business.
- How to perform a site survey and price a job.
- Preparation of quotations and how to close a sale.
- You can come along and learn about all, or just a few of the services above.
An overview is given into:
- Hands on demonstration of how to use the professional paving cleaning equipment safely and efficiently with all the required attachments.
- What to charge and how much profit can be made
- Methodology with pointers such as how to deal with drainage, stubborn stains, which include oil stains, builders waste, algae and lichen etc
- Types of sealants used for the various hard surfaces
- Why seal, what are the benefits?
The Stream a Clean high access cleaning system is on display and fully demonstrated topics covered are…
- Cleaning UPVC with the detergent feed then rinsing down
- Gaining access to surfaces at height
- Converting tap water into pure water
- Cleaning windows to a streak clean finish
- Cleaning conservatories
A great addition to your external cleaning business is the SkyVac which cleans gutters from the safety of the ground and will ensure that you will be kept busy throughout the year.
A full demonstration of the SkyVac is now given during the training which covers:
- The technical aspects of the SkyVac system
- Advantages of the SkyVac over other methods of cleaning gutters
- Methodology of the cleaning gutters using SkyVac, including the bullet inspection camera with monitor.
- Earning potential
With potential of earnings of £2,625 per week, our mobile wheelie bin cleaning system is the perfect start-up business opportunity or as an add-on to an existing business.
It’s low maintainence, simple to operate system which we will be covering this on the training day
No! Our training days are open to anyone who’s interested in starting their own external cleaning business – all you need is motivation, dedication and a desire to learn. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, including practical and business skills, as well as tricks of the trade.
Absolutely! Our sessions tend to fill up quickly so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment. Register your interest today and we’ll keep you up to date and let you know when new sessions are released.
All of our training sessions offer the best possible value for money. We also offer four discounted packages that include everything you need to get your business up and running, which include equipment, marketing materials, business support, and cleaning products alongside your training day (NB: packages are no obligation – the day is about you)
Starting at 10am, we’ll kick off the event with a meet and greet, followed by a discussion on marketing, pricing, and profits. We’ll cover topics such as knowing your market place, promoting your business, performing a site survey, and pricing a job.
12:00: A chance to refuel, network, and reflect on your morning. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Practical demonstrations, tips and tricks of the trade and hands-on use of the SkyVac Gutter Cleaning System, Paving Cleaning and Sealing, Window Cleaning and the Wheelie Bin Washing System.
3:30pm: Reflecting on the day’s learning, we’ll be on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have. We’ll also be handing out a Spinaclean Goodie Bag before you leave!
HOW TO FIND US
Our demonstrations are held at the Spinaclean head office, just off J15 of the M1, Northampton.
The address with postcode is listed below with a map on the left.
Unit 33, Cornwell Business Park, Salthouse Road, Brackmills, Northampton NN4 7EX
Telephone: 01604 968700